Tuesday, November 16, 2010

yell!!

:: few promising leads have lead me to bleak, dead-ends or floating patiently in oblivion::
started my new job yesterday and i guess it went pretty well. im still nervous of what will happen ahead but its all good. i miss hangin out downtown with friends. but I'm so done with rowdy scenes. well yeah, sometimes its ok. i like getting drunk but its all clean fun. I imagine myself drunk as fuck, squirming to get comfortable on the living room couch with my legs hanging over the side in a hilarious cartoony fashion in one of those worthless guest blankets far too small for even my body. but for SOME people, this is how you meet people? Quelle horreur! I don't know if I'll ever stop having questions or conjure up theories on having multiple jobs in a short span of time. I still don't have it figured out, but I'm having fun trying.

i shaved it all off to yell for something good. yell for something unanimous. i shaved it all to start anew. to yell for new ones! when I started this blog, I was in a place where I actually thought I'd never get to experience certain things ever again with anyone. Probably an irrational fear, but one that felt very real at the time. stay tuned.

No comments: