Monday, March 24, 2008

easter bummer

just finished the holy week. spending the vacation as a couch potato and life has never been better. After one day without work, I got so bored easily. I watched a lot of dvds…from popcorn to blood-filled movies. Loves it. Then the next day, my friends and I we went to tagaytay. We had dinner and drank some. The we whisked off after a few bottles. Then, we bought some stuff. I was such a a peabrain that I almost forgot that its easter. We decided to go to TGI Friday’s next morning coz they have this eat-all-you-can breakfast shitloads so I woke up so early. When we went to Friday’s, it was fucking closed. I don’t know why coz its easter. Why in the world would such a restaurant close on easter Sunday. Such a bumblefuck place. so wag kayong umasa sa Friday’s next time kahit may nakikita kayong ads nila. So we headed to crowne plaza coz they also have this gourmet breakfast and I’m telling you, it was stellar! From Japanese to American food. You’ll be a nutcase if you will not enjoy their food. I got a haircut after piggin’ out. We went to qc after to check some stuff and I went back to the apartment. I was also planning to workout or go for a run but the weather was lunkhead so I decided to sulk. Reading a good book after awhile, ako ay nakapag-isip-isip at may trabaho na pala bukas.

Aargh.

No comments: