Saturday, March 15, 2008

blow!

how do you deal with being bad vibes for much of the weekend?

people make mistakes. always. and it happens to the best of us.

we learn.

---------------

thank god at ngayon ko lang nakita yung restroom ng 36th na ganon kalinis.

the answer: NO culturally disadvantage people from digitel loitering around. fucking retards! you can't help but be pissed. effin annoying!

---------------

tomorrow will be manny 'pacman' paquiao's fight versus juan manuel marquez.

"i've never seen him in the gym like this before," Roach said. "It's like he's pouring everything into this fight, everything he wants to do with his career. We're pretty tight, and I like to think I know a lot about him, but this is the best I've ever seen him. He's showing me some things I didn't realize about him."

Knocked him up PACMAN!





No comments: