Saturday, January 8, 2011

looking for the joke with a microscope

after dealing with all these graphic artists for the entire freakin week, me and my colleagues went to Mr. Kurosawa to re-focus. we enjoyed French-Japanese items like tempura or gyoza souflaits, steaks and fine wines; Greek-Japanese items like Japanese kebabs and salads; Spanish-Japanese items like the japaella; and Italian-Japanese items such as pastas and pizza. And this is complemented with traditional Japanese favourites such as kobe, teriyaki, tempura, donburi, sushi and sashimi. If my taste buds served me right, the mango and cheese combo in IWO JIMA pizza was also mixed with cubes of chicken teriyaki and sesame seeds. It’s so flavorful enough for you to forget worries of daily living. it will be a long road for the first quarter. but i guess, we're up for it. it's 2011! i want a worry-free zone unless you will not ask for it. i used to believe authenticity could be achieved solely by describing, in our own words, one's fragment of experience.if our greatest fear is to sink away alone and unremembered, the brutality that time will inflict upon each of us will always run stronger than any river's waves. now, you were saying? again?! what?! can you repeat that for me please?! ugh...you make me horny, call me.

No comments: