Thursday, March 18, 2010

climber hands

it is just another day...i went out last night, saw the entire Manila in 2 hours. i love Sofitel. gusto kong bumalik dun hehe i woke up and had a good workout. i suddenly realized that i have to do laundry. so i did, and my hands are sore...like my hands, sometimes kahit anong pagbabago gawin mo ay parang hinahatak ka pa rin pabalik, pababa kung saan ang nakalipas ay dapat limot na. i can't deny that my heart is sore too. maybe the fact that my life is still nowhere to go..or maybe i'm missing my little kid or the company that i applied (at talagang nag-effort) hoping to get in did not accept my application. i did not like the job honestly, i just wanted to work, to get it going..it was too far anyway & wala akong sama ng loob i know di naman ako tatagal doon if ever. i know HE has a plan at di ko naman siya minamadali. HE knows best. i'm hoping for that certain job na gusto ko talaga. i hope HE listens to me everyday at sana pagbigyan niya ako sa hiling na yun. pero sa ngayon, i have this climber hands, masakit pero kaya kong pumunta ulit dun sa itaas. sabi nga sa kanta ni miley cyrus hahaha (:

Every step I'm taking
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking
But I gotta keep trying
Gotta keep my head held high
There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb
The struggles I'm facing
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down
But no, I'm not breaking

No comments: