Friday, December 24, 2010

all i want for Christmas is a 7-inch vodka

It’s the day before Christmas and normally I spend this with family. This year, I decided to have it here in Manila and have a lovely Noche Buena. Oh man, holiday parties are everywhere. All fun and games until someone gets hurt (: you know, with all the hype and demands surrounding Christmas. Then there’s the freakin traffic. But I guess it is really part of this whole, hot mess celebration. We held our party no. 1 at The Manor Superclub, then exchange gifts at RedBox and Uncle Cheffy, then Blue Onion. Zoning out after the holiday, getting rid of the fat!ugh.. And I really had fun with my new groupies. They're awesome, I must tell you. But I miss someone who can I really jive with..strong and good with hands and who has survival skills. Hipster arty types, but I like atronger..yeah stronger is good. I'm also into a little hair pulling. I like someone to be aggressive and allow me to be a little aggressive back. Yes, I'm still drunk. I had fun also rummaging bazaars and thrift stores for my gifts. Divisoria, Greenhills, Eastwood Bazaars and the choices never ends. I am excited to go home for these giveaways (: And because I'm broke because of my "B"ery-very special gift for the sweetest thing. But I was glad seeing you excited and smiled that way. It was worth it (: Anyway, I will be preparing for my own "white Christmas" (kahit lasing) and hope everyone will have the best kisses under mistletoe, best Christmas eve. Goodies. Jukebox. Good Tidings!

*missing more some loved ones this yuletide season*

No comments: