Sunday, October 10, 2010

Wallstreet 2: Money Never Sleeps

Since I saw my most anticipated film of the week, Wallstreet 2: Money Never Sleeps, might as well say something about the film. It has different storyline and plot, but the elements of deception, manipulation, and greed revolving around one source of evil, which is the money, is a movie that is okay to watch, just don't expect some intimate scenes because they don't have them with it (SHEEEET). There lies a cautionary tale about the dangers of “unchecked capitalism” (tama ba pinagsasabi ko?) -as if the reality of the actual Wall Street weren't example enough. Deception, manipulation, and greed — these are the three words that I can say best describe the totally of the Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps. Foolishness would lead to manipulation of people and wanting for more. Wanting to do or have more would only lead to greed. So maging masaya ka na lang kung anong meron ka. Huwag mo na lang idapo ang mga kamay sa hinde naman sa iyo. There are some scenes that I like in the movie that really retained in my mind. I like the scene where the directors of different financial institutions gathered around as they solve the problems in the stock market. Now I know how it looks like when some people in higher posts plan to mob/slay/eradicate a person or number of people. Lightbulb!

No comments: