Monday, September 20, 2010

alice in zombieland

I can still remember how I lined up myself back in college for the first installment. This is one of my fave popcorn movie. But back then, Alice looked athlethic and ready to kick some ass but now she looks even better, like a hot European prostitute. As usual the movie was stylish, even somewhat intense at times. That’s a problem with the whole film there’s no urgency. No sense breaking a sweat. I missed the blood-squirting and and awesome OST. The movie is literally an hour and a half music video jam-packed with uninspired Nine Inch Nails riffs and drumbeats. It reminded me of the 90s when you’d hear the exact same song in a movie over and over, only they’d change is ever so slightly (you know, like slow it down, speed it up, or scream it with passion). It’s nothing but a “pizza night” movie! BooYeah!

No comments: