Tuesday, January 12, 2010

from a chunky heart

I deserve to be happy and my happiness is being here in my little world. It may not be perfect but it keeps me alive…sane…and most importantly, happy. And that’s what matters. In time everything will fall into places. I just need to be patient and trust HIM. Things may be tough at times and I have the tendency to question, why this? Why that? I’ve been good? Do I deserve this? But the logical answer I could think of is probably HE is just knocking into my heart and wanting to remind me that hey, I’m still here. When our life is less complicated we tend to forget and when things get extra complicated, we remember HIM. Ironic but true. I know things will be better for us. I know for sure it will. I will have my happy ending. I may not understand the reason behind it all but HE will show me why. And I will smile and say, “kaya naman pala.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may begin earning with a sum that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]