Wednesday, October 28, 2009

hey love

Actually I don’t know how to start this post. I’m playing with this pen for quite some time now. Let me start by saying, I’m still insanely, ridiculously in love with you. That’s the truth, I love you but I know we are not okay. I now that. And I am so sorry for all of this. For all the bad feelings you felt. For the times you feel so alone. For not being there when you wanted to cry or laugh. Sorry guid.
Life is meaningless daw without problems pero kabudlay na guid sang aton nga situation. We tend to believe we are fine. I am not. Every day I keep asking myself, am I selfish? Was it a bad choice? Every single day. I just wanted to help. I want to be strong for them, for us. I can’t be weak at times like this. Remember that I have this dagger stamped on me to remind me of what I felt and still what I feel. It’s hard but we have to keep hanging on, believing in each other. Thank you cos were are still doing a good job. You are the force that keeps me alive. I love you. Infinity.

No comments: