Sunday, January 18, 2009

1st survey for 2009

got jealous from my friend on answering surveys. eto ang magagawa mo pag ikaw ay bored sa buhay.

1. Do you like cheese?
yes. eventho it makes me sick.
2. tried any illegal drugs?
on a daily basis. nope.
3. Do you own a bike?
frankenbike. yes. Real bike? No.
4. What did you do tonight?
I don't know. it's not tonight yet. if I had a time machine I could tell you. if I had a time machine, I could tell you a lot of things. ok, I've come from the future into the past to fill out this question.

5. Do you get nervous during work?
me. more like: do I get nervous before calling people. yes. dati pa yun.
6. What do you think of waffles?
naaalala ko prev co-worker ko..c nei. every morning (:
7. What's your favorite Holy Week song?
do you mean?LSS?
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
water or coffee.
9. Can you do push ups?
I'm doing one armed push ups while I fill this form out...
10. Is your bathroom clean?
kind of.
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
body jewelry. =p
14. Do you have friends?
the best friends you could ask for.
15. Do you miss someone?
yeah.
16. Middle name?
wooshoo!
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
1. ....
2. ....oh shit....
3. .................I'm failing this portion of the questionaire...

18. Name the last 3 things you have bought.
1. toys
2. groceries for a tasty lunch
3. uh…

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
1. water
2. coffee
3. water
20. Current worry?
if that seed I ate will grow into a giant piece of popcorn in my tummy...which isn't so much a worry as a wish...
21. Current hate?
im loving =P
22. Favorite place to be?
where my friends are.
23. Where would you like to go?
see above
25. Are you hungry?
just ate a wicked tasty buttered corn
26. What made you laugh last?
something stupid.
27. Do you own slippers?
they're blue. I used to have monster slippers that roared when I walked. but they died.*tear*
28. What shirt are you wearing?
what is this 'shirt' of which you speak?
29. Do you burn or tan?
I can do both.
30. Favorite color?
I refuse to choose just one.
31. Would you be a pirate?
I already am. I have pictures to prove it.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower?
whatever song pops into my head when I am i the shower.
33. What did you have for lunch?
tuna hehe with lemon hehe
34. Name someone who has changed your life
? actually i dunno..
35. What's in your pocket right now?
I would need to be wearing pants for that.
36. Something you can't wait for?
diesel pants. tom ford shades. rayban wayfarer
37. Best bed sheets as a child?
like I cared about bed sheets when I was a child...seriously. I had better things to do.
38. Worst injury you've ever had?
heart break.
39. What is your biggest pet peeve?
liars. you just can't trust them. that and people who don't wear belts. and people who wear polos with collars up. creepy.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
just one. and it's not mine.
41. Who is your loudest friend?
grace. sofia.
42. Who is your most silent friend?
myself
43. Does someone have a crush on you?
I think a better question is who doesn't have a crush on me. hahaha,,,kapal!
44. Do you wish on shooting stars?
I would if they ever came true.
45. What is your favorite movie?
marami.
46. What is your favorite candy?
mints…cherry..
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
this is fucking overrated.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
hmm. something to think about. probably something funny or ironic.
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
um...watching tv…
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
shit…ano nga yung nangyari?

No comments: