Tuesday, June 3, 2008

in my mind

its funny how everything that i talk about is purely about non-sense not about relationships and life... i discuss them as if like those topics cannot leave this mind of mine... which is entirely correct, due to the fact that life and relationships only complete the emotions of what i and we call happiness... cos i know for a fact that no one would like to be alone... including me, im the type of guy who wants to be alone sometimes but not always... i hate the fact of even thinking of it... people who are alone are afraid of expressing themselves entirely (ouch!) it is as if they would like to hold on to something so dear... well me of not knowing... but would like to learn and ask questions of why...?
i bet you ask yourself why i talk about this specific topic... the reason? its simply because of the fact that i like to express myself through words... people that don’t know me, can have a pretty good idea of who i am through my expressions and ideas of my blogs... its not simply who i am... but what i can be... to you... to others... or to the world... its you that can take me for me, or leave it as is...and to honestly tell you the truth of why i like to express myself... is only because i get lonely... and i am hoping for one day i can express all these emotions and take them as they are & cherish me and what i have to give... for i will know what to do when that i one day comes for me to put all my time and effort into (hmmm sino ba?) that i can simply spend the rest of my life with... and to express the same feelings as ive expressed to (hmmm sino ba ulet?)... time is all we have... and love is all i can supply and express... im not rich & i dont drive a fancy car... i dont have a house (im just renting it) but i do know how to treat people with decency and respect... (sometimes hahaha) and that my friends is what separates me from others...
until then, thats all i have to say...
thanks for taking the time to read this shit...

No comments: