Tuesday, October 23, 2007

line in the sand



first i wake up, then take a bath. then, i wake up and take a bath. fuck! running in circles again. just want to pick-up a knife and end this. i feel like i'm in a box. can't breathe sometimes. i don't like to make kuwento so this is my fuckin way of letting out. don't have my friends anymore. all my bestfriends are working abroad. pro hoepfully i can here in the office. andaming new faces. most of them are fresh grads. mga nene at totoy pa. minsan, nkakasakay ka, minsan hinde sa mga trip nila. its been days, hours. am i getting old? lol. is this mid-life crisis? whoa! pucha d nman ako ganun katanda. lol...

Being here by myself made me realize how much I love being at home. Being independent is shitloads. Being out on my own and having to cook by myself and paying laundry? I'm so used to my mom & sisters doing it for me. God, i miss home.


No comments: